Request to get unbanned (Xyvi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request to get unbanned (Xyvi)

Post by PrinsNathan on Thu 7 Mar - 12:52:10

Oke so just a hour or so ago I found your server, I really liked it and played alot. Got some good games and with good games come the wallhack complaints.... Eventhough i've NEVER nor will i EVER use a wallhack. I use a headset and I hear people all around me.. And just because I can use it well I get banned by your server admins. My gamename is Xyvi and i think ik got banned by Floceo or JoJe.
Now, believe me when I say I would never hack. It's sound use and spawn mechanic knowledge by playing for years.

Thanks in advance.
PrinsNathan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to get unbanned (Xyvi)

Post by JaJe on Fri 8 Mar - 8:19:47

//Moved to: Bans

PrinsNathan wrote:got banned by Floceo or JoJe.
Flocea & JaJe
And yes, I banned you, not Flocea

PrinsNathan wrote:Now, believe me when I say I would never hack. It's sound use and spawn mechanic knowledge by playing for years.

Thanks in advance.

I don't believe this excuse. If you really say you're not a hacker, good. I'll give you a chance to prove it.
Make an Xfire video (NOT Demo). While playing, show us your scoreboard to see if this is a Demo or not. Then Play good as yesterday or the I won't believe.

For now you're unbanned.
Post this video tonight, I won't wait too much for it.

R-GAME OWNER
R-GAME OWNER

http://r-game.masterforum.biz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top