Im banned :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im banned :(

Post by Kazenweegschaal on Sun 8 Sep - 5:31:35

hey guys.
so i tried to log in today on Ops Cracked but im permanent banned.
so is it the keycode or have i done something.

cya
avatar
Kazenweegschaal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Messages : 15


Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by JaJe on Sun 8 Sep - 7:04:23

Hi Kaz,
Banned to Main R-Game server? Blink kinda surprised.

Give me your GUID mate or...did you changed your key?

_________________
A juca pe un server R-GAME este un privilegiu, nu un drept! / Playing to an R-GAME server is a privilege, not a right!
avatar
JaJe
R-GAME OWNER
R-GAME OWNER

Messages : 432


http://r-game.masterforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by Kazenweegschaal on Sun 8 Sep - 21:45:12

hey.
no i dindt change my keycode, i dindt do anything i havent been online like all summer because others games ;), than i log in and i was banned.
myguid- here is problem i opened console did /clear than /pb_myguid. but that doesnt work anymore. could i just change my keycode than you change my level ?
avatar
Kazenweegschaal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Messages : 15


Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by JaJe on Sun 8 Sep - 23:45:00

1. Is it your CD-Key Cracked?
2. If yes, send me ( Exclamation TO PM ONLY Exclamation ) your key and also tell me which name do you play ingame.
3. What level you been before getting banned?

_________________
A juca pe un server R-GAME este un privilegiu, nu un drept! / Playing to an R-GAME server is a privilege, not a right!
avatar
JaJe
R-GAME OWNER
R-GAME OWNER

Messages : 432


http://r-game.masterforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by Kazenweegschaal on Mon 9 Sep - 0:21:16

JaJe wrote:1. Is it your CD-Key Cracked?
2. If yes, send me ( ExclamationTO PM ONLY Exclamation) your key and also tell me which name do you play ingame.
3. What level you been before getting banned?
1. yes i downloaded my cod4, i got the keycode from the internet.
2. done.
3. i believe i was level 57 or 58.
avatar
Kazenweegschaal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Messages : 15


Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by JaJe on Mon 9 Sep - 0:31:15

Unfortunatelly I don't have access to ban list from that server. (Hosted to a friendly clan OpS).

Send me to PM also your cod4\profiles folder (rar that folder, upload to a host and give me the link). So I can make conversion to have your stats to the new key. Smile

_________________
A juca pe un server R-GAME este un privilegiu, nu un drept! / Playing to an R-GAME server is a privilege, not a right!
avatar
JaJe
R-GAME OWNER
R-GAME OWNER

Messages : 432


http://r-game.masterforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by Kazenweegschaal on Mon 9 Sep - 1:08:18

JaJe wrote:Unfortunatelly I don't have access to ban list from that server. (Hosted to a friendly clan OpS).

Send me to PM also your cod4\profiles folder (rar that folder, upload to a host and give me the link). So I can make conversion to have your stats to the new key. Smile
sended you a pm.
avatar
Kazenweegschaal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Messages : 15


Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by JaJe on Mon 9 Sep - 2:06:15

Check PM, I sent you another .zip file. Just replace your old files with the new one I gave you.

Before replacing, do this: Exclamation
1. Do a backup of your profiles folder
2. Change your old KEY with the NEW key you gave me to PM
3. Replace the old folder with the NEW ones I sent you
4. Enjoy.

Tell me if it works.

Remember, I made conversion ONLY for Stock game, R-Game, and for Tiny R-Game. If you try to play to other mods, all your stats will be reseted for these mods.

_________________
A juca pe un server R-GAME este un privilegiu, nu un drept! / Playing to an R-GAME server is a privilege, not a right!
avatar
JaJe
R-GAME OWNER
R-GAME OWNER

Messages : 432


http://r-game.masterforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by Kazenweegschaal on Mon 9 Sep - 4:53:11

JaJe wrote:Check PM, I sent you another .zip file. Just replace your old files with the new one I gave you.

Before replacing, do this: Exclamation
1. Do a backup of your profiles folder
2. Change your old KEY with the NEW key you gave me to PM
3. Replace the old folder with the NEW ones I sent you
4. Enjoy.

Tell me if it works.

Remember, I made conversion ONLY for Stock game, R-Game, and for Tiny R-Game. If you try to play to other mods, all your stats will be reseted for these mods.
ok thank you. ill try it out as soon i downloaded the files
avatar
Kazenweegschaal
Private First Class
Private First Class

Messages : 15


Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by JaJe on Mon 9 Sep - 14:03:46

Solved.

_________________
A juca pe un server R-GAME este un privilegiu, nu un drept! / Playing to an R-GAME server is a privilege, not a right!
avatar
JaJe
R-GAME OWNER
R-GAME OWNER

Messages : 432


http://r-game.masterforum.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: Im banned :(

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum